If customers should receive an email alert when the reward is available to be redeemed, please select ‘yes’ under the section titled ‘Would you like to send a campaign email?’ and follow the below steps.
- In the drop-down menu under ‘Email Layout’, select either:
- In the text box under ‘Subject Line’ determine what the subject of the email the guest receives will be
- In the box under ‘HTML Message’ input the HTML code for the body of the email
- ‘Use the LevelUp email template’ and skip to the section of this article titled ‘Upload a Hero Image’
- ‘Use Custom HTML’
Upload a Hero Image
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button under ‘Hero Image’ to upload the desired image
- For more information on hero images please click the blue ‘hero image guide’ link
Compose Subject Line and Message
- In the text box under ‘Subject Line’ input what the subject line of the email that the guest will receive
- In the text box under ‘Email Message’ input the body of the email that the guest will receive
Include Redemption Instructions?
- Use this section to determine if the guest will receive redemption instructions in the email
- To see an example of this feature, please click on the blue ‘redemption instructions’ link
Include Location Map?
- Use this section to determine whether or not a guest will be able to see a map of locations in the body of the email
- To see an example of this feature, please click on the blue ‘locations map’ link
Add “Fine-Print” Details
- In the text box under ‘Fine Print’ include any directions that may be specific to redeeming this reward
- Ex. "Reward can only be redeemed between 11a-2pm through 5/5 at the Ft. Lauderdale location only; reward cannot be utilized via online ordering, will apply to in-store orders only."
- Review the information under Setup and Outreach
- If all the information is as desired and the campaign is ready to be run, click the green ‘Run Campaign’ button
- If the campaign is not ready to be run, select the grey ‘ Save Draft & Exit’ button
- Revisit the campaign at any time by clicking on ‘Campaigns’ in the left-hand menu and then selecting ‘Draft’
Please sign in to leave a comment.