Signing up for LevelUp with Apple Pay makes the sign-up process simple with a single touch.
To sign up for LevelUp via ApplePay, you will need to have a supported credit card added to Apple Pay.
(NOTE: Apple Pay is currently only available on the iPhone 6 and newer, iPad Air 2, and iPad Mini 3)
To add a card to Apple Pay
- On your iPhone, visit Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay > Add Credit or Debit Card
- For a list of participating banks, please visit Apple Pay Participating Banks
- For more information on Apple Pay, please visit Apple Pay
Signing Up for LevelUp with Apple Pay
- When the LevelUp app is launched, tap on the 'Get Started' button and you'll be brought to the next screen that allows you to select 'Sign Up with Apple Pay'
- The next screen will offer two billing options: Preload & Reload or Monthly Billing
- Preload & Reload: An amount of $25 will be preloaded into your account once the sign up process is completed. When the available balance falls below $10, the amount is automatically replenished with another $25
- Monthly Billing: For the first month, all transactions are charged to the linked payment method immediately. After that, all transactions will be grouped on a monthly basis or if the open-spending total reaches $150, whichever comes first
"How do I find out what my monthly billing date is? I didn't catch it during the sign-up process!"
- Your monthly billing date can be seen by going to the app's Settings > Payment Method > Change Payment Preference > tap on Bill Me Monthly
- The date mentioned at the end of the description reflects your current monthly billing date
- Want to change your monthly billing date? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request!
"HELP! The card number I see in my LevelUp app and statements does not match my actual card number!"
- When a card is added to Apple Pay, a 'Device Account Number' is assigned to mask the actual card number
- To view this, go into Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay > Select the card added to LevelUp > Scroll down
- You'll notice two fields:
- Card Number: this is your actual credit number number
- Device Account Number: this is the account number merchants can see
"Actually, on second thought, LevelUp might not be the right thing for me right now. Can I close my account and get a refund for the preloaded $25?"
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 855-538-3542 and we'd be more than happy to help!