In order to further our mission both to help eliminate interchange for businesses and to make billing easier for consumers like you, we use a monthly billing structure.
- For the First 30 Days After Your First Transaction: You’re Charged Immediately after making a purchase.
- After 30 Days: Transactions Are grouped together
- You’re charged just once per month for the sum total of your previous 30 days worth of transactions.
- New Users have a pre-set monthly limit of $150/month.
- There are absolutely no service fees or monthly charges for using the app. You're only ever charged for the items that you order. If you go a full month without making any purchases you will not see any charges on your billing date.
- The $150 limit is not a cap on monthly spending, but simply a limit on how large an individual monthly bill can become before it's charged. Your limit will increase naturally over time.
- If you make a purchase that carries your open balance over your limit you will be charged for the full balance on the day of that purchase.
- You will then be charged on your regularly scheduled date for any additional purchases made between the early balance closure and your scheduled billing date.
- Your monthly billing date will generally be the date you registered with the app - If you’d like to change your monthly billing date please contact email@example.com.
- You will receive an automated receipt email after each individual purchase. If the purchase is part of a monthly bill that will be charged at a later date, the receipt will note this.
- If the purchase will be grouped into a monthly charge, your current open balance will also be detailed on the emailed receipt.
Why Do We Do This?:
- Our goal is to save businesses money by reducing their transaction fees. Grouping transactions together helps to do this.
- With fewer transaction fees, businesses save money and pass the savings back to you in the form of rewards!
What if I Don't Want to be Billed on a Monthly Basis?
We understand this may not be for everyone, no worries! If you prefer you can choose our Preload & Reload billing method.
- We'll charge you immediately for $25, this will load $25 of credit to your account which will be used to pay for your purchases. If your balance dips below $10 another $25 will be reloaded automatically.
- To change your payment preferences visit Settings > Payment Method > Change Payment Preference and select Preload & Reload.