What are campaigns?
- A campaign is a mechanism to attract new customers and incentivize existing customers to increase visit frequency/ticket price. It's a win, win!
- Example: A Loyalty Campaign rewards customers with a credit after they surpass a certain spend threshold (can be across several visits), such as spend $50.00, earn $5.00.
Where to find campaigns
- Login to your Business Dashboard with your merchant credentials at www.thelevelup.com/login.
- Click the Campaigns > Templates
- You can find current campaigns by going to Campaigns > Current
How to turn on campaigns
- Click on Campaigns > Template to see the types of campaigns you can run
- Click on Get Started to run a new campaign
- Fill out the appropriate information under 'Configure Settings' - you choose every aspect from the picture included on the email to customers to the dollar amount given
- Click Enable and the campaign will be active
What type of campaigns can I run?
- The most popular to begin are the onboarding and loyalty rewards, however, there are multiple you can run, including re-engagement, birthday, and anniversary campaigns. You can change the campaign amounts (to designated amounts) while setting it up.
- Onboarding - gives first-time customers a reward for their first transaction
- Loyalty campaigns reward users with a credit after they reach a certain threshold, such as spend $50, earn $5
- Re-engagement rewards will send users a credit and an email after they haven't transacted in a certain amount of time (you can choose between 30, 60, or 90 days)
- Birthday campaigns will reward users for their birthday
- Anniversary campaigns will credit users for when they hit the anniversary of when they first transacted with you
Not sure about a campaign? Want to learn more about how it can improve business growth? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Marketing rep will be in touch!