What are campaigns?
- A campaign is a mechanism to attract new customers and incentivize existing customers to increase visit frequency/ticket price. It's a win, win!
- Example: A Loyalty Campaign rewards customers with a credit after they surpass a certain spend threshold (can be across several visits), such as spend $50.00, earn $5.00.
Where to find campaigns
- Login to your Business Dashboard with your merchant credentials at www.thelevelup.com.
- Click the Campaigns > + New Campaign tabs.
- If you are interested in the campaign, but want to know more about it before turning it on, click the 'Learn More' link.
How to turn on campaigns
- Once you've found a campaign you want to turn on, click the 'Get Started' link on the campaign.
- Fill out the appropriate information under 'Configure Settings' - you choose every aspect from the picture included on the email to customers to the dollar amount given.
- Click 'Enable' and the campaign becomes active!
Not sure about a campaign? Want to learn more about how it can improve business growth? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com and a Marketing rep will be in touch!