Where and how do I update my banking information?
- Login to your Business Dashboard at thelevelup.com using your merchant or location specific credentials (username and password).
- Click Accounting > Bank Accounts > Add New Bank Account.
- Follow through with adding bank account details and click 'Create Bank Account'.
- On the Bank Accounts page, click the Default Bank Account as the one that was just added.
- If adding multiple bank accounts under the same merchant and need to set a bank account per individual locations
- Open the Payment Preferences tab under Accounting.
- Next to each location, choose the correlating bank account using the drop down menu.
- When finished, click 'Update Merchant'.
How do I remove an old bank account?
- While in the Dashboard, go to Accounting > Bank Accounts.
- To the right of the bank account click the 'Remove' option.
Note: This needs to be completed by the primary contact on the Dashboard. LevelUp can't make any changes to a bank account once it's been added to a merchant account.