Resetting from the web:
- Please visit www.thelevelup.com/login
- You'll be able to reset your password from here since your app credentials are powered by LevelUp even if you don't have the LevelUp app
- Click on 'Reset Password', which will prompt you to enter your e-mail address.
- Once submitted, this will send you an automated e-mail with a link to reset your password (check your Spam folder if you don't see it right away).
- Click the 'Reset My Password' button included in the email.
- This will open up to a new window, which will allow you to reset and confirm a new password.
Successfully Reset Password
Once your password has been reset, we’d also recommend resetting your QR codes as well (this is also a good step to take if you ever lose your phone).
- Log in to your account at www.thelevelup.com/login
- Once logged in, click on the 'Deactivate' tab on the left side of page (the Control Panel)
- Click on 'Deactivate' next to any app that is listed as being associated with your account
Clicking Deactivate will generate a new QR Code for you to pay with and ensure that your old QR Code will no longer work. It will also log out your account on all devices. You can get your new QR Code by logging into your LevelUp-powered app again.