Security is one of our highest priorities at LevelUp. If you do not recognize a transaction in your transaction history and/or emailed statement or you receive an emailed receipt for a purchase you did not make, take the following steps:
Step 1: Reset your password
- For assistance resetting your password, see our article here.
Step 2: Deactivate your devices
Once your password has been reset, we’d also recommend resetting your LevelUp QR codes as well (this is also a good step to take if you ever lose your phone).
- Log in to your account at www.thelevelup.com/login
- Once logged in, click on the 'Deactivate' tab on the left side of page (the Control Panel)
- Click on 'Deactivate' next to any app that is listed as being associated with your account
Clicking Deactivate will generate a new LevelUp QR Code for you to pay with and ensure that your old LevelUp QR Code will no longer work. It will also log out your account on all devices. You can get your new LevelUp QR Code by logging into the app again.
Step 3: Contact Support
Please send us a Support request from the app (Settings > Report an Issue or Get a Refund) or reply to the email that details the transaction in question with the following information:
- Disputed purchase (date it occurred, amount of purchase, business it occurred at)
- Best number to contact you (in case we have other questions)
Article is closed for comments.