When a customer scans their LevelUp Code prematurely at your LevelUp terminal, don’t panic! This rarely affects the transaction process.
If LevelUp is not integrated into your POS system or register:
- You will see that the “Enter Amount" screen is already up on your LevelUp terminal.
- Go ahead and enter the amount, hit Submit and then close out the transaction in your POS or register.
If LevelUp is integrated into your POS system:
- Think of a premature LevelUp QR code scan as a premature credit card swipe. In both scenarios, you would continue to add items into your POS until the order is complete.
- The customer's QR code is available on the scanner as long as the scanner has changed to a different color than its original state (in its original state, it will be glowing white).
- If your POS integration does not utilize the physical LevelUp button, sometimes an error message will appear and you'll need to start over.
- If it has gone back to the original state, simply have the customer re-scan their QR code and process the transaction as you normally would!
Article is closed for comments.