To check on your outstanding rewards or credit in your account, go to the rewards section of your app. If you received a notification that you had credit but don’t see the credit in your account, it could be due to two reasons:
- You must claim the reward by clicking the button in the email notification you received
- The credit won’t show as a reward in your account, it will just automatically apply to your order
If you were expecting credit to apply to one of your orders but it didn’t, please email us the following information to email@example.com so we can see what may have gone wrong:
- A screenshot of the email or notification you received with the reward/credit
- The date of the order where the credit didn’t correctly apply
- The amount of the transaction
Banking Rewards: Depending on your app, you may need to activate the reward by toggling it on. If the reward is turned off, it won’t apply to your orders. To pause/unpause rewards, go to your rewards section and you will note on the right hand side of each reward there is a toggle. If the circle button is toggled to the right it will produce a green checkmark, meaning this reward will redeem on the next eligible purchase. If you toggle it to the left, it will go grey, meaning it will not redeem towards any purchase until it's toggled back on.
Article is closed for comments.